There are certain legal issues involved in parenting. As a parent you must have a basic understanding of these issues. This section has articles and resources providing tips on the various legal issues related to parenting including tax credits, adoption, divorce, leaving the child alone at home, college savings plan and much more. Please click on the links to know more:
- New Parent Checklist : Take a look at this checklist to make sure you are legally and financially ready for your bundle of joy.
- Child Protection Training : Educate your children using the information in this article so they’ll know what to do in dangerous situations.
- Saving for Education : Learn about the many different resources available and face the college years without worrying about money.
- Ten Things to Think About: Preventing Childhood Injuries : Learn how to protect your children from the damaging effects of the loss of privacy and cyber bullying.
- Checklist: How to Find Good Childcare : Whether you use child care every day or just once in a while, this checklist will help you find the best care available.
- Child Visitation, Child Custody, and Unmarried Father : This article reviews how to start establishing visitation and custody when you haven’t yet established paternity.