- How long have you been practicing law?
- Tom:I have been practicing law for over 25 years and I still love it.
- What did you do before you got into law?
- Tom:I was a CPA before I got into law and this experience helps me approach the financial matters in family law, real estate, bankruptcy, and Federal Tax Audits.
- Which office do you work out of most?
- Tom:I mainly work out of the Modesto office but I am involved with all client projects.
- Do you conduct any of the initial consultations?
- Tom:Yes, I do. It’s one of my favorite parts of the process. I am a problem solver and hearing clients explain their matter allows me to approach their matter in a few different ways and strategize best approaches specifically for them.
- What is the percentage of your time spent in litigation?
- Tom:I spend about half my week in litigation.
- Do you do any pro-bono work?
- Tom:Yes, we are selective about this and already help with the Hospice of Modesto and also St. Joseph’s Church.
Would you like to discuss your legal matter?
The Law Offices of Tom Hogan will provide you with personalized attention and guidance. Protecting your rights is our main objective. We have been representing clients for the past 30 years and our experienced team of attorneys will advise you of the legal consequences of every decision you take.