Since you know of your husband’s plan to file for divorce, then it is for your best interest to get an expert divorce attorney as soon as possible. Since your current residence is your marital home, he can only legally kick you out through a court order, regardless if it is his separate property. The amount of alimony will also be determined by the court, should it decide to grant one, subject to certain standards such as the capacity of either spouse to support, the capacity to earn a living, etc. Again, please work with an expert divorce lawyer now so that you can ensure that your rights will be upheld and your husband does not take advantage of you and the situation.