Unfortunately for you, the non-custodial parent cannot be forced to see his/her children if they don’t want to. But try to go back to mediation and come up with a set-up that would work for both parents, but most especially for the children. You may want to consult and work with a family law attorney who could guide you through the process, from mediation up to the court.