Assuming that your case was “dismissed without prejudice,” then you may refile for divorce. You and your ex may use services of the same attorney since there is no dispute on property, support, etc. The attorney’s fees vary, so it is best to speak with one personally and discuss your case.

But your current marriage may bring other complications because it is legally considered as bigamous since your previous marriage was never dissolved. However, there may still be a remedy for you, depending on the specific details of your situation from the filing of your divorce up to the subsequent marriage. You should discuss this with an attorney who is an expert in family law and divorce to find out if there is a way to remedy the problem of your current (bigamous) marriage.