Yes. Non-payment of child support by an obligor, who is otherwise capable of paying but chooses not to, has serious consequences. If he still doesn’t pay the support after the involvement of the local child support agency, the court could hold him in contempt and he could face jail time if proven guilty of evading child support payment. Work with a family law attorney to find out what is needed to take this matter to court.