Expense and Income Declaration is voluntary in default cases. If your case is a true default case, you may include a petition for move away in your petition after 30 days following the day you have served him the petition.

You may enter your request for default along with other issues you want to be resolved such as custody and support. It’s best to discuss this further with a divorce and family law attorney to ensure that everything is filed properly and that you don’t miss anything important.