If there is a risk that your ex may take the child to another state or country, you may file for a “move-away” restraining order. However, the restraining order against you may only be suspended or stopped upon the determination of the court that the child is not going to be at risk of being abused. Until then, the custody of the child will not be given to you. Work with an expert Family Law attorney who could guide and represent you well as you may have to go through the legal process of responding and defending yourself from your ex-girlfriend’s case against you.