Usually, establishing paternity would require the signature of both parents. However, since the father is deceased, then you need to go to court and then the court will decide whether or not there is the existence of relationship between the child and your daughter’s fiance. Consult with a family law attorney to find out how you could file for the amendment of your grandchild’s birth record to include the deceased father.