Having a budget in place is very important if you want to get a clear picture of your finances. This section provides valuable information and resources that can help you prepare a budget, prioritize your debts and setting out a financial statement. Click on the links to know more:
- How to Avoid Debt : Learn about common financial pitfalls that credit cardholders encounter and how to avoid them by using credit cards the right way.
- Which Debts to Pay First? : Learn how to prioritize your debts in order to cut down on your debt burden in the most efficient way possible.
- 10 Ways to Manage Expenses : This article offers helpful methods to help you manage your finances.
- Sample Personal Financial Statement : This sample financial statement will help you get an idea of where you stand financially.
- Refinancing Do’s and Don’ts : Learn about when refinancing is appropriate, what to look for in a lender, and how to avoid refinancing scams.
- Repayment FAQ : Find answers to your questions about debt relief options, the consequences of defaulting on a mortgage or car loan, and much more.