It is estimated that there is one out of 212 Americans who have filed for bankruptcy in 2009 alone due to their insurmountable debts. In fact, you may be one of these people who have filed for bankruptcy proceedings just to protect your credit standing from getting worse.
- Bankruptcy Definition : This chapter aims to educate you what bankruptcy is so that you will be able to determine whether this will be a right option for you or not.
- An Overview : Bankruptcy is a concept that too many people understand and before you even attempt to read on the many chapters in this site, it is important that you have knowledge about what bankruptcy is all about. This chapter is dedicated to give you an idea on what bankruptcy is all about.
- Bankruptcy Overview FAQs : A collection of common questions about bankruptcy.
- 2005 Bankruptcy Law Reforms : Details of changes to the bankruptcy law post 2005.
- Chapter 7 vs. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy : This chapter will allow you to understand the difference between the two proceedings so that you will be able to determine which one is your best option.
- Bankruptcy Glossary : This chapter has a complete list of words from A to Z that are related to bankruptcy.