Parental Kidnapping: Your options

Parental kidnapping is a crime under state laws. It is also a federal offense under certain circumstances. If your child has been kidnapped by your ex-spouse, you should contact the police. Generally the local and the state police will help locate your child. In some cases, the FBI can also step in. Parents who resort to parental kidnapping can be ordered to pay the costs incurred by the other parent in locating the child. Speak to an experienced attorney to know more.

If you suspect that your ex-spouse is likely to abduct your child, contact an experienced attorney to know your options.

Would you like to discuss your legal matter?


Contact Us RECEPTION (209) 492-9335

Our receptionist will assist in scheduling new and existing clients for all offices. For initial consultations we will ask you a few questions and then find the best time for you to talk to one of the lawyers that best fits your legal matter.

Call us or use the email form and we will follow up with you right away.


The Law Offices of Tom Hogan will provide you with personalized attention and guidance. Protecting your rights is our main objective. We have been representing clients for the past 30 years and our experienced team of attorneys will advise you of the legal consequences of every decision you take.