Sacramento, CA Credit Counseling and Your Options
Sacramento, CA Credit Counseling and financial professional assistance is a way for Sacramento, CA citizens to defeat bankruptcy especially in cases of unsecured debt. You can take matters into your hands, however, many financial obligations are difficult to organize and face without the help of counseling professionals. Some can comply with their obligations but maintenance and monitoring becomes a problem and before they know it, they are unable to again manage debt payments.
For a free fifteen minute consultation with our expert bankruptcy lawyer Contact a bankruptcy expert today about Sacramento, CA Credit Counseling or give us a phone call 916-756-0243
Sacramento, CA Credit Counseling In Detail
Sacramento, CA Credit Counseling services can provide assistance in terms of budget restructuring and finance management to your advantage. Credit Counseling entails a process wherein the debtor needs to comply to for the counselor to proceed. Primarily, a set of information is needed to proceed with the assessment. From these documents, the counselor will be able to get a picture of how intense the debtors’ financial adversity is. The counselor will need to list down of the following:
• Debtor’s monthly income coming from all sources
• A breakdown of debtor’s monthly expenses for disbursement which should be stipulated in detail
• Existing savings and current bank balances and accounts,
• Required monthly payment needed to be paid for each account to avoid additional penalties and charges
• The interest rate applied to each of the existing loans and accounts
Customized Debt Management Plans
Once all of these information are collated and gathered, the counselor will be able to conceptualize and create a tailor-fitted debt management plan (DMP) to be submitted to your creditors for consideration. Once they find the terms acceptable, the agency puts these stipulations on paper, to be signed and fulfilled by you on a regular basis. You will be making direct payments to the Sacramento, CA Credit Counseling company, and they will be making substantial payments to each of your creditors.
How do you know if you are in dire need of Counseling?
Some manifestations indicating your need of professional Sacramento, CA Credit Counseling help includes the following:
• You are unable to pay your creditors for the past 3 months and interest rates are beginning to take its toll on your outstanding balances
• It may be that your payments are still updated, however, there have been cases of sickness in the family and you see that you will be unable to pay your bills since your finances will be allocated to more urgent and important matters
• You have too many credit card bills and you need to look transfer siphon each balance to another credit card to remain current
• Your are able to pay current financial obligations by means of cash advances with unreasonable or high interest rates
• You’re experiencing financial difficulty and anticipating more in the next few months
Bear in mind that for a person to be eligible to file for bankruptcy, he or she needs to attend counseling sessions before an actual petition filing. Counselors work closely with credit card companies to be able to negotiate favorable terms for their debtor clients. They help creditors collect money owed by debtors and at the same time, look for ways to prevent debtors from the repercutions and cost of bankruptcy filing.
Want to find out more about Sacramento, CA Credit Counseling?
Please call for a free fifteen minute consultation with one of our lawyers or give us a call (916) 756-0243. Our office is easy to find and open from 9:00am to 6:00pm. If you prefer an appointment on the weekend, simply give us a call and we will schedule you a convenient time. To meet and discuss Sacramento, CA Credit Counseling, see below details. We are always flexible with your schedule and we will make sure you get your problems resolved.
Our hours of operation are
Monday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm