Topics and issues related to taxes are never easy for most people. However, most people will be faced with the responsibility of filing their federal tax returns in fulfillment of their duty to the federal government. This section provides links to resources and articles relating to federal taxes and the applicable laws.
Learn About Federal Tax Laws
- Tax Basics: A Beginners Guide to Taxes : It is important to learn about the most basic information first before moving on, in order to better understand more complex issues later on.
- Internal Revenue Code : This link leads to a downloadable file of the Title 26 or the US Tax Code, which can be used as reference and guide regarding taxes.
- Frequently Requested IRS Forms : A list of the most requested and used IRS tax forms and instructions. Click on this link to access the forms and instructions you may need in relation to filing your return.
- IRS Forms and Publications : Links to IRS Forms and Publications, and links to be able to search the IRS website based on topic.
- Which Tax Form Should I Use? : An overview of the different tax forms most commonly used, and a guide to the qualifications for using each form. Find out what form is the right one for your situation.
Federal Tax Laws Articles