- How long have you worked in accounting?
- Sharon:I have been balancing books my entire career and still love what I do.
- What do you love about your job?
- Sharon:Building rapport with clients. Most clients are hardworking people who don’t mind hiring an attorney if they know what they are paying for. I take pride in my work to make sure that clients have detailed bills that show exactly what work we did.
- Which office do you work out of most?
- Sharon:I work out of the Modesto office.
- Why is this law office different when it comes to accounting?
- Sharon:Tom is a CPA so he is a stickler for detail. That is why we both get a long so well. One of the things our office stresses is that we want everyone to be fully aware of what we are doing for them. I send out statements every month to clients that list item by item and person by person what work was done.
- When you are not balancing the books, what do you do for fun?
- Sharon:Besides my faith, my family is the most important focus of my life. I take my grandchildren to trips on the weekend and enjoy making arts and crafts.
- Do you have regular contact with clients?
- Sharon:Yes. I speak to clients daily by phone.
Would you like to discuss your legal matter?
The Law Offices of Tom Hogan will provide you with personalized attention and guidance. Protecting your rights is our main objective. We have been representing clients for the past 30 years and our experienced team of attorneys will advise you of the legal consequences of every decision you take.