Immigration Law

Click Here to Request a Consultation

Family Petition

Family Petitions are recommended when you are living in the United States and you want to file a petition to bring a family member, like a parent or sibling, from
another country into the U.S.

Green Cards

Green Cards allow for the acquisition of permanent resident status in the United States. This allows individuals the opportunity to live and work in the U.S.
permanently, leading the way to possible citizenship after maintaining status as a permanent resident. There are many ways to acquire a Green Card based on
various details that differ with each individual case.


Naturalization refers to a situation in which a person receives citizenship from a country that he or she was not born. In order to qualify for Naturalization, one
must hold legal status as a full time resident, uphold all of the country’s laws, and pledge your allegiance to the country in which you wish to be naturalized.


A U-Visa is gives temporary legal status for a specified amount of time to victims of certain types of crimes that allows them to stay in the U.S. after leaving their
U.S. citizen spouse. This visa can also include the family members of the victim, such as children and parents, to protect all individuals from crime or abuse.

All Other Immigration Matters

Other Immigration matters as described in our blog can be further discussed in detail with our office when making an appointment for a consultation with our attorneys. Different matters require an in-depth description with an attorney so he or she could devise a specific plan towards your goal and so you could fully understand the complicated legal processes regarding immigration and

Would you like to discuss your legal matter?


Contact Us RECEPTION (209) 492-9335

Click Here to Request a Consultation Via Chat

Our receptionist will assist in scheduling new and existing clients for all offices. For initial consultations we will ask you a few questions and then find the best time for you to talk to one of the lawyers that best fits your legal matter.

Call us or use the email form and we will follow up with you right away.


The Law Offices of Tom Hogan will provide you with personalized attention and guidance. Protecting your rights is our main objective. We have been representing clients for the past 30 years and our experienced team of attorneys will advise you of the legal consequences of every decision you take.